BagamoyoStart  Strand Museum  Spuren

Previous Home Next

bbkirche

 

Die neuromanische Kirche

Das Gebäude rechts gehört jetzt zum ADEM-Institut. Es ist vom Ursprung her das "Old Fathers House", das Haus der ersten Missionare, die 1868 hier starteten.
Es waren Spiritaner, Mitglieder der Missionsgesellschaft vom hl. Geist, die überwiegend aus dem Elsaß kamen. Auch heute arbeitet in der Pfarrgemeinde ein internationales Spiritaner-Team.

The church

The building on the right belongs to the ADEM Institute. Originally it was the Fathers' House, built in 1868 by the first missionaries. They were Spiritans, members of the missionary Congregation of the Holy Ghost, most of them from Alsace. An international team of Spiritans still serves the parish.